• True wireless earbuds with Hybrid active noise cancelling technology
• Quick Ambient Mode enables you to hear the environment sound such as the traffic or flight announcements
• 10mm driver with composite diaphragm delivers music with a wider soundstage
• Dual-mic noise cancellation ensures the clarity of phone calls
• With wearing detection, the music is automatically played/paused the moment you insert/remove earbuds
• The left and right earbuds have master-slave switch function for mono or stereo use
• Personalize your settings and find more via EDIFIER CONNECT APP
Ultra Quietness by Hybrid Noise-cancellation
The dual-mic noise-cancellation technology is designed for precise noise-cancelling and reverse noise offset.
By advancing its technology, the TWS NB2 has elevated its noise cancellation to -40dB,30% deeper than the previous generations of Edifier headsets.
Crystal Clear Communication
The TWS NB2 offsets ambient noises through the main and auxiliary microphones to
enhance the users voice and provides a crystal clear call.
Simple and Compact Design
The design, fit and angle of the earbud was developed through a series of tests with seven different styled ear caps to ensure a comfortable fit for any user.
The 10mm Composite Diaphragm Unit
The 10mm composite diaphragm unit delivers detail-rich sound with a wider sound field.
Enhanced Bluetooth Connection
The high-end chipset ensures a stable signal connection and further signal transmission.
Extended Playback Time
The TWS NB2 features a 7-hour playback time with the active noise canceling feature on and an additional 18-hour playback time with the feature off to ensure all day use.
#EDIFIER Connect:Personalized functions in the App
The independent App offers multiple functions for better and enjoyable user's experience.
What's in the box？
• Bluetooth version: V5.0
• Bluetooth protocol: A2DP、AVRCP、HFP、HSP
• Effective distance: 10m
• Playback time: Noise-cancellation on: 7+18h；Noise-cancellation off: 9+23h
• Input: DC 5V 60mA (Earbuds)；DC 5V 1A （Charging case）
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Sound pressure level: 94±3Dbspl(A)